Internship Day 32

 31 July 2024

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant"- Robert Louis Stevenson

Reached school at 8.30 am and marked the morning attendance. Today I had morning line duty to do. Day 32 starts with a morning prayer. Today is the last day of 2nd phase of school internship. It was day to say goodbye to St. Goretti' s HS and our students. A lot of memories and experiences have gotten from there. Also I had observation of  Shiney miss and I arranged class on 9 C in the 2nd hour. I took class on the topic "Structure of heart" using different teaching aids as chart, ICT, such as activity card etc. By eliciting  response among students delivered the content. By showing a video on the parts of heart and using blackboard the content has effectively delivered. Ma'am observed the class and note down the suggestions to improved further. This was my last observation of this phase. Went to visit headmistress to deliver our thankfulness and gave away present and sweets. In the staff room HM and teachers shared their views and opinions about us. We distributed sweets among teachers and respective classes. I distributed sweets in IX C, 8 C and 8 E and say goodbye to them. Students also shared their feedback about me which was a heart felt moments. Gave presents to my concerned teacher of std 8 and 9 and gave them feedback form to be filled. Taking a lot of memories with my heart we say goodbye to St. Goretti. Left the school at 4 pm after marking evening attendance.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 34 of teaching practice

IZDIHAR