Internship Day 28

 25 July 2024

"Sometimes the bravest and most important thing you can do is just show up."- Brene Brown

Reached school at 8.30 am and marked morning attendance. Today I had no duty to do. Day 28 starts with a morning prayer. On the 1st hour went to 9 C and gave notes on the topics which the I have covered and completed portions of 2 nd  chapter. On the 3rd hour went to 8 C and gave notes on the chapter cell clusters after finishing the chapter. Other than the 2 classes I had no substitution class to attend. On the first hour I showed my innovative model among the students. My innovative model is related structure of heart lesson plan. It was a game method of snake and ladder and to find out the parts of heart. The students actively engaged in finding the parts and I interacted with them. Left the school at 4.30 pm after marking evening attendance.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 34 of teaching practice

IZDIHAR